Re: Xandros very newbie
- From: Gerry Atrick <gerry.atrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:45:56 GMT
Gerry Atrick <dwmmcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Stan: Turboprint sent me details on how to this - bless their hearts.
: Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. After
: years of being spoon fed by Windows, I have no idea how to access
: this xtpsetup. Have tried from the command line, but am obviously
: using the wrong command. Would sure appreciate any and all help with
: this very embarrassing question.
Did you get this figured out?
If not about the best way to get some help is to post
here exactly what you are trying to, exactly what
actions you are taking and exactly what responses
you are seeing. That along with a brief description
of your environment ( platform, OS rev) will likely
give this forum enough information that someone
can give you a decent answer.
I now have a printer that works so that I can tell myself how to do things. And many thanks to you for your patience.
- Prev by Date: Re: Questions about current path
- Next by Date: Re: MSDOS Autoexec.bat
- Previous by thread: Re: Xandros very newbie
- Next by thread: KDE Programs in Gnome