Re: Looking for benchmark test tool
- From: "Chris F.A. Johnson" <cfajohnson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 03:46:07 -0400
On 2006-07-14, Robert Hull wrote:
On Thursday 13 July 2006 23:54, Dances With Crows
<danSPANceswitTRAPhcrows@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in comp.os.linux.misc:
On 13 Jul 2006 13:37:14 -0700, dbone staggered into the Black Sun andYou missed out Statistics (goes before benchmarks) and Politicians (goes
I'm looking for a benchmark test tool to compare the performance and
reliability of different PCs running LInux centOS 4.
There are 3 species of mendacity, each worse than the last: Lies,
damned lies, and benchmarks.
No, statistics don't lie; statisticians do (and most people who
interpret statistics just misunderstand them).
Chris F.A. Johnson, author <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (2005, Apress)
===== My code in this post, if any, assumes the POSIX locale
===== and is released under the GNU General Public Licence
- Prev by Date: About iServicePro
- Next by Date: Re: forcing boxA to use gateway to get to boxB all on same sub-net...
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for benchmark test tool
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for benchmark test tool