Installing a RPM to a particular Directory
- From: "linuxnewbie" <linuxnewbie82@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Jul 2006 00:19:40 -0700
I'm running a FedoraCore5 Machine... Can anyone tell me if i can
actually select the destination folder where i want my package to be
for instance, say i want to install anaconda in /mnt/new , how do i go
about doing it???
- Prev by Date: Re: mounted partitions won't stay mounted
- Next by Date: Best site for Jewish Singles dating!
- Previous by thread: How to check directory size?
- Next by thread: Re: Installing a RPM to a particular Directory