Re: distribution Question - dual boot distros?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:29:04 -0700, buzz wrote:

Hi all
am looking for a distribution which is easy to set up for duial booting
with XP
on seperate drives

have tried Ubuntu - hwoever it seems to dislike my20 gig seagate HD -
have posted and sought solutions on ubuntu forums website but have
been unable to sort it out - even tried reinstalling.

(http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=208776)

So i was wondering if there someone could recommend another Linux
distributon that which is is easy to set up for dual booting with XP

regards
Buzz

If Ubuntu did not go it sounds to me like you have a problem. Probably a
hardware problem somewhere. Could you give us an idea how it did not go?

.