Website Utilization Software?

I would like to be able to monitor the utilization of cpu, memory,
apache, mysql, bandwidth, etc that each individual website is using on
a shared server. This way I can see which sites are using too many
resources. Is there any software that can do this? Thanks

  • ASP.Net Membership & Roles Using MySQL- Basics Needed.
    ... I am trying to use a MySQL db hosted on a shared server as an ASP.NET ... Looks initially promising and the kind of solution simplicity I would ... MEMBERSHIP AND ROLES ON A MySQL db on a SHARED REMOTE SERVER, ...
  • Re: [OT] Ping the K750iiiistiiiiii
    ... What I really need is something nearer 20Gb/month bandwidth & maybe ... 200Mb webspace. ... Plus ASP, MySQL, PHP, a few email boxes, & ASPJpeg. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: [newbie] How to minimize DB load?
    ... close the connection, it doesn't really "close" it - as in it doesn't ... disconnect from MySQL. ... not much I can do on a shared server? ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Hiding the database password
    ... >> Suppose you're running PHP and MySQL on a shared server where PHP is ... What are some techniques to hide the database password on ...
    (alt.php)