Re: How to kill process

obarrera wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to know what the command to kill a process that you are
running that is eating up all of the resources on the server.

Thanks in advanced.

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netsysm/article.php/3601526
--
regards faeychild
(Registered GNU/Linux user #374302)

  • Re: Any command to kill thread. ?
    ... Is there any command by which one can kill particular ... currently i am doing some programming/debugging, ... Since threads typically share resources, it ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: System suddenly slowed down...
    ... >>When you see the system do this, run the command top. ... >>the process that is eating your resources. ... > logs can I look to find the culprit? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: How to kill process
    ... I wanted to know what the command to kill a process that you are ... running that is eating up all of the resources on the server. ... Stan Bischof ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)