Re: recommend a linux

On 2006-08-18, Amadeus W. M. wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:48:23 -0700, note wrote:

What's are the big differences between mandriva 2006 free, fedora 5,
and opensuse 10.1?

The graphical differences you can see for yourself right here:

http://shots.osdir.com/

The graphical differences are meaningless, unless you are showing
different administrative tools, and even then it doesn't mean much.

You can install any desktop environment on any distribution. My
desktop looks the same whether I'm running Mandriva, Fedora, SUSE,
Ubuntu or LFS. If my daughter or granddaughter uses my computer,
their desktops look very different, from each other as well as from
mine.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson, author | <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
2005, Apress | GNU General Public Licence