package dependencies... ubuntu
- From: opexoc@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 21 Aug 2006 01:16:40 -0700
Hi. I am using now ubuntu linux. I have some problem with installing
some package called "kadu".
It depends on some package called " tzdata", and when I want to install
it, I get this information :
root@ubuntu:/home/opexoc# dpkg -i tzdata_2006g-2_all.deb
(Reading database ... 70005 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking tzdata (from tzdata_2006g-2_all.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing tzdata_2006g-2_all.deb (--install):
trying to overwrite `/usr/share/zoneinfo/Africa/Algiers', which is
also in package locales
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Errors were encountered while processing:
It appears that there is some package "locales" and it uses file
'usr/share/zoneinfo/Africa/Algiers', which is to be overwritten by
"tzdata". How can I repaire this ?
- Prev by Date: package dependencies... ubuntu
- Next by Date: Re: Scanner not recognized in SUSE 10.1
- Previous by thread: Re: package dependencies... ubuntu
- Next by thread: DHCPREQUEST messages flooding logs