Re: Installing linux in IBM 5100 Netfinity server

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 14:16, pandi <k.pandi.k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
comp.os.linux.misc:

Hello folks...
I need to install Redhat linux 8 in IBM Netfinity 5100.

IMNSHO that is the last thing you need to do.

I can well believe that you need to install Linux on your Netfinity and
even that it should be one of the offerings from Red Hat. What I cannot
believe is that you need to install an outdated version.
--
Robert HULL

Archival or publication of this article on any part of thisishull.net
is without consent and is in direct breach of the Data Protection Act

  • Re: Laptop Not Supporting Redhat 9
    ... I Have a Compaq presario Laptop with AMD Athlon Processor/128mb ... Can anyone help me to install Redhat Linux in the Laptop ... RH9 is ancient, Ubuntu isn't, that's why Ubuntu installed and RH9 didn't. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Display image from database
    ... I have in the past week figured out how to install Redhat Linux, ... lastest JDK, install the lastest release of Tomcat, and write and configure ... Resultset and deliver an image file ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • Re: Display image from database
    ... > I have in the past week figured out how to install Redhat Linux, ... > lastest JDK, install the lastest release of Tomcat, and write and ... > Resultset and deliver an image file ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • Re: Laptop Not Supporting Redhat 9
    ... I Have a Compaq presario Laptop with AMD Athlon Processor/128mb ... Can anyone help me to install Redhat Linux in the Laptop ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Laptop Not Supporting Redhat 9
    ... I Have a Compaq presario Laptop with AMD Athlon Processor/128mb ... ram/20Gb HDD when i tried to install Redhat linux in that laptop the ... Can anyone help me to install Redhat Linux in the Laptop ...
    (linux.redhat)