Flash Player 9 (beta) available!
- From: Michael Heiming <michael+USENET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:29:14 +0200
Shockwave Flash plugin and standalone Player 9 (beta) available.
File name: libflashplayer.so
Shockwave Flash 9.0 d55
Seems to work fine from the first view, only downside it just
uses my primary soundcard and I see no configuration until now
how one can configure another?
There are some options, it seems to support web cams and perhaps
Anyway, stumbled over a few sites were I couldn't do/see much
because my flashplayer was just that damn old, even if the latest
Michael Heiming (X-PGP-Sig > GPG-Key ID: EDD27B94)
mail: echo zvpunry@xxxxxxxxxx | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
#bofh excuse 183: filesystem not big enough for Jumbo Kernel
- Prev by Date: Re: HP vs Dell vs ASUS
- Next by Date: Re: HP vs Dell vs ASUS
- Previous by thread: Re: bash: checking if an env var is set?
- Next by thread: Re: Flash Player 9 (beta) available!