Re: how to track the user?

"vinay" <moorthikv@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

HI,

I want to track the user. I want the details about th user like

login time
logout time
in which machine they logged in?
what is the ipaddress?
what are ll the commands they executing?

i need to konw these details. could u please help me

No. Not enough info here. Why should we help a hacker destroy some users on
a system he has broken into?

thanks

vinay

  • Re: Searching for Robust Download Automation
    ... to execute a command upon successful transfer. ... ad hoc methods for detecting corrupted/incomplete files, executing ... those commands, and cleaning out the transferred files. ... UUCP has done the things I list above for 20+ years, ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Makeinfo error when attempting to compile binutils-2.18 for AVR target
    ... I'm trying to compile the gnu avr toolchain on Fedora 7. ... config.status: executing depfiles commands ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: remove user exe execute permission
    ... The only way I can think of to prevent a user from executing commands is to ... needs to be able to call CreateProcess* to successfully run CGI Scripts on ... >> full control under their IIS web folder to their files. ...
  • Re: source question
    ... > currently executing using the 'info script' command. ... some main commands ... some filea commands ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: echo commands
    ... The shell script when executed doesn't echo the ... > commands it is executing. ... How to make it echo the commands it ... I will have to modify it in two places. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)