Re: Realplayer sound?
- From: Poly-poly man <pyrophobicman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:51:46 GMT
Handover Phist wrote:
On 2006-11-13, Poly-poly man <pyrophobicman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I grabbed mplayer in the hope that it might work, but not so. It didn't
I'm building a Gentoo system, and am happy with it. I'm trying to listen
to a Realplayer stream online, however, and it doesn't work. I'm trying
to get an audio-only stream, with several systems:
1. Realplayer - no sound, but thinks it's playing
2. Kaffeine - "A problem occur while loading a library or a decoder:
3. Amarok - "There is no audio channel!"
I'm using KDE mostly. I got version 3.5.5 up. How do I get this stream
I'm trying to get the stream from carrtalk.com - I've got some catching
up to do :)
The cook.so codec is included in the "essentials" codec package from
mplayer.hu. If mplayer is offered on your distro you can probably
install cook.so either.
What can I do? Why won't realplayer play?
There's no place like ~
Live life on the bleeding edge - kernel 2.6.19-rc5!
- Prev by Date: Re: Realplayer sound?
- Next by Date: Re: Realplayer sound?
- Previous by thread: Re: Realplayer sound?
- Next by thread: Re: Realplayer sound?