fm/tv software

Hallo
I just bought pixelview ultra fm/tv card and I am looking radio/tv software.
Could You suggest me what is the best for linux?

regards
Pawel

  • Re: fm/tv software
    ... I just bought pixelview ultra fm/tv card and I am looking radio/tv software. ... Could You suggest me what is the best for linux? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Flash 9
    ... >>> I see it in linux compat layer ... > I have the same situation, no sound! ... > Best regards, ... There would not be any sound, because linux flash 9 ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • FW: IBM ThinkPad HD APS Linux Driver
    ... Your inquiry regarding the Active Protection System and the Fingerprint ... With regards to the Active Protection System, Lenovo has ... (They are obviously not thinking in Linux.) ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [SLE] K3b stops writing with "Unkown Error 254"
    ... >> Linux Only Shop. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] USB to IR
    ... If you find something working under linux, ... Regards ... Matthias Titeux, PhD ... des maladies des epitheliums ...
    (SuSE)