How2 remove Fedora's bottom-bar ?
- From: no-top-post
- Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 05:24:21 -0600
I'm running an application, which allows me to 'Hide' a
sub-window, by moving it to the botom of the main
window; with only its top menu-bar showing.
Because FD1's desktop has got a menu-bar at the
bottom, the 'hidden' sub-window is now really hidden
and inaccessable, behind the FD1 desktop menu-bar.
I need to temporarily remove or reposition the FD1 n
desktop menu-bar, when I mistakenly put a sub-window
Thanks for any info,
== Chris Glur
- Prev by Date: input to parser from a buffer string.....
- Next by Date: Re: How2 remove Fedora's bottom-bar ?
- Previous by thread: input to parser from a buffer string.....
- Next by thread: Re: How2 remove Fedora's bottom-bar ?