Re: What the f**k is wrong with CUPS!
- From: nospam <no@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:47:22 -0500
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 00:52:10 +0000, Unruh wrote:
It is nice to vent sometimes isn't it. I assume that you have now gotten it
to work again. If not, givning us more information might help us help you.
Eg what is the entry in /etc/cups/printers.conf file for the printer.
What does that Linusys print server understand (lpd, ipp, ...)
No, still not working. But I do feel better! <g> There's nothing
special about this setup. Just a Linksys PSUS4 print server with
an HP LaserJet 1300 connected to it. This has worked fine with
Fedora Core 4 and 5. Now since upgrading to FC6 it does not work.
I've tried numerous fixes to no avail, and don't believe it will
work until the software is fixed.
Here's the entry from my printer.conf file. Nothing special.
# Printer configuration file for CUPS v1.2.7
# Written by cupsd on 2006-12-05 18:01
Info HP LaserJet 1300
Location Home Office
JobSheets none none
- Prev by Date: Re: .htaccess for ftp ?
- Next by Date: Re: What the f**k is wrong with CUPS!
- Previous by thread: Re: What the f**k is wrong with CUPS!
- Next by thread: Re: What the f**k is wrong with CUPS!