Re: cvs environment variables
- From: "racedog" <todd.sassaman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Jan 2007 13:50:24 -0800
I use FC3, though. Not sure if that stayed in later versions.
On Jan 19, 4:49 pm, "racedog" <todd.sassa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
/etc/profile.d is a directory that has scripts that export environment
I'm running Fedora Core 5. I would like to set an environment
variable, "CVSROOT" for all users, without editing their individual
start scripts. I would like this variable to remain defined in the
system even when I reboot. Where do I place such a variable?
Thanks, - Dave- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -
- Prev by Date: Re: cvs environment variables
- Next by Date: Re: Copy a directory tree WITH preserving owner and flags ?
- Previous by thread: Re: cvs environment variables