Re: how can i send an attached file from command line?

On Feb 14, 10:30 am, Milan Babuskov <mbabus...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Use PHP, Perl or Python, whichever you like the most.

thks! i will test with python

  • Re: Python or PHP?
    ... If it's one of the things for which Python ... every language here and there more ways to do something. ... you make Perl more complicated than it is:-D. ... Not the programmer. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Recommend an E-book Meeting the Following Criteria (Newbie, Long)
    ... I know several programming languages namely Java, Perl and C in this order ... Now I'm wondering which Python book I should get as there are so many out ... I'd like to mostly concentrate on language features but some pointers ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Choosing Perl/Python for my particular niche
    ... >> For most general purpose tasks, I reach for Python first. ... > syntax and perhaps my lack of bottomless commitment (knowing Perl would not be ... verilog) so that it can be used for another e.g. verilator, ... using a standalone simulator to simulate the original verilog. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Industry profiles: Software tools: Exclusive to comp.databases.pick: Why python? (from 2000)
    ... "My first look at Python was an accident, and I didn't much like what I ... language called SNG for manipulating PNG ... Perl, of course, is the 800-pound gorilla of modern scripting languages. ... The design objective of fetchmailconf ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Choosing Perl/Python for my particular niche
    ... >> For most general purpose tasks, I reach for Python first. ... > syntax and perhaps my lack of bottomless commitment (knowing Perl would not be ... verilog) so that it can be used for another e.g. verilator, ... using a standalone simulator to simulate the original verilog. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)