Re: jail ssh user
- From: Unruh <unruh-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:24:05 +0100 (CET)
"gavino" <gavcomedy@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I want to jail ssh user logins.
The idea is to let user X upload and download from this linux server,
but not let him see anywhere else except his own directory.
I can't seem to dig up a way to do this.
If you do that you have to put ALL programs and libraries he will use in
that chroot jail ( look for chroot).
In general this is far more work than it is worth.
- Prev by Date: Re: a few queries
- Next by Date: Re: Booting msdos from cdrom
- Previous by thread: Re: jail ssh user
- Next by thread: rc.local not executing at boot up