install: unknown group name: -1
- From: "001" <snthibaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Mar 2007 07:44:41 -0700
I get the exact message cited above when running scripts on my knew
system... apparently install defaults to a groupname called -1 (I am
logged on as root). I can override this with the -o and -g parameters,
but I want to be able to run scripts too.
So... install doesn't recognize user/group ID's what to do next?
- Prev by Date: Re: ext3 partition is not accessible
- Next by Date: Re: Encore (Sundance) NIC does not compile.
- Previous by thread: Re: Pausing a background job
- Next by thread: Change owner of running process