LDAP distribution?

Hi all,
i`m looking for a linux distribution with ldap and samba. is there an installer that helps me configuring a linux server with ldap authentification for samba? i tried to install samba and openldap on Debian and Mandriva but it was a pain :( thank you in advance for help!

  • Re: Problem getting Win to see Samba shared printer
    ... I have installed hplip 2.8.7 using the automatic installer from sourceforge and the printer works fine on Debian Lenny. ... I installed samba and am trying to share it to a Windows XP machine. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Samba and Printer Setup.
    ... I was having problems with the samba version that was installed. ... not seem that a full version was installed by the installer software. ... offered access to the printer via several methods, ... installing the smbclient package. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Samba and Printer Setup.
    ... I was having problems with the samba version that was installed. ... not seem that a full version was installed by the installer software. ... a remote Windows 2000 computer. ... offered access to the printer via several methods, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: How to configure linux client as a part of windows 2000 server(DNS)
    ... If the Linux distribution don't have a utility like Fedora and RedaHat does, you should go to /etc/samba/ and edit the smb.conf file using some editor like kedit. ... #service smb restart ... You need to understand the concept of Linux user and samba user, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Problem getting Win to see Samba shared printer
    ... I have installed hplip 2.8.7 using the automatic installer from ... sourceforge and the printer works fine on Debian Lenny. ... Sharing a printer to Windows XP clients with Samba and Cups ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)