Re: firefox on fedora
- From: Chris M <jcm4k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:08:30 -0400
Dan C wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:15:38 -0700, ACE wrote:
How do I update or install firefox version 2, oh yes just want to
mention I started on linux yesterday, literally. Finding it very
confusing, why can't I just download a setup.exe, double click,
Because Linux isn't Windoze. Duh.
This is the kinda stuff that puts me off linux. Can anyone change my
No. Bugger off and stick with Windoze.
Not just this post but others as well... Are these caustic responses really necessary when noobies ask questions?
If people don't have help to offer someone when they ask why even respond in the first place? These newsgroups are supposed to be places where people can ask questions and get help, not smarta**ed remarks.
- Prev by Date: Re: firefox on fedora
- Next by Date: Adding 'Save As PDF' option to Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: firefox on fedora
- Next by thread: Re: firefox on fedora