Re: Run the RedHat setup without installing SendMail

Every time I installed RedHat Enterprise 3.0 update4 or update8 I have
to uninstall sendmail package after the installation, does anyone know
in which package groupe this SendMail program is installed (i think
RedHat installed this by default) and if there's anyway we can tell
the setup to not installed Sendmail I would appreciate your help....

You can tell up2date to exclude certain packages, just
run up2date-config -- and you will see a tab for packages to
exclude.

--
John
John Murtari Software Workshop Inc.