Re: screen savers and dual screen

On Tue, 01 May 2007 12:37:31 +0200, Hadron
<hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have dual screen working nicely, with my lcd as a seperate x
server. Is is possible to get the (ubuntu/gnome) screen saver to only
operate on one screen? e.g my LCD Monitor goes off but the tv screen
continues to operate?

Try "xscreensaver -display :0.0"

--
The face of war has never changed. Surely it is more logical to heal
than to kill.

  • Re: Can I stop email being routed via x400
    ... Connector. ... identifies the 5.5 server on the Site that the connector connects to. ... LCD organization by looking at the GWART. ... administrative group as we are running in mixed exchange mode, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Setting up a second monitor
    ... Linux's GUI which is called the "X server". ... No problem on editing text files, once someone tells me what to ... monitor as a clone, I use a small app called "i855crt" (it's in the ... Ubuntu repositories) to switch between LCD only, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • screen savers and dual screen
    ... I have dual screen working nicely, with my lcd as a seperate x ... server. ... Is is possible to get the (ubuntu/gnome) screen saver to only ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • mtxorbd and LCDd mess up server
    ... Ladies & Gents; ... server (Tyan Thunder LE and ServerWorks III), ... Should I just not even use the LCD? ... The unit is an Edge Server (Storigen is the ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: why does the lcd display so lag.
    ... But how on earth could "to twinkle" apply to an LCD screen? ... hardware support for drawing of 2D graphics primitives? ... there a proper X server for it, or are you relying on the framebuffer ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)