Re: vgetty - answering machine - modem not answering calls immediately
- From: John-Paul Stewart <jpstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 18:31:10 -0400
I am trying to make a basic answering machine using vgetty and a US[snip]
Robotics Sportster 33.6 External Voice Modem.
05/04 14:53:36 yS0 mdm_send: 'AT+FCLASS=2.0' -> OK
Interesting. That looks to be initializing the modem to Fax Class 2.0 mode, rather than voice mode. IME, you want AT+FCLASS=8 there for voice mode. Check your modem's docs to see for sure what value you need in this spot. (And all the other configuration strings, too!)
- Prev by Date: Re: How to sanitize a hard disk if dd gives me I/O-errors?
- Next by Date: Re: FC7T4 vs FC6
- Previous by thread: vgetty - answering machine - modem not answering calls immediately
- Next by thread: partition deleted: what next?