- From: marcussilfver@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 14 May 2007 02:13:01 -0700
I have seen threads about this before, but not been able to saolve my
My monitor blanks after some minutes, and I dont want this.
It does so even if the x server is not started. Is it dmps causing
this? I am kind of new to Linux so I dont know when different
configuration files are read, but I have tried editing the xorg.conf
and the XF86Config (I removed the Option "dpms" from the "Monitor"
section). My screen still goes blank though.
- Prev by Date: Re: Stats comp.os.linux.misc (last 7 days)
- Next by Date: Microsoft launches patent attack on Linux distributors and users.
- Previous by thread: Ubuntu: Gnome: Calendar Applet: Changing the first day of the week.
- Next by thread: Re: Disabling dpms