DVD Tools in Linux

looking for some tools to check the integrity of DVDs and Cds

sim ilar to cdcheck for windows

  • Re: DVD Tools in Linux
    ... looking for some tools to check the integrity of DVDs and Cds ... similar to cdcheck for windows ... Try md5sum. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: xp
    ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Piracy was Re: [announcement] SYSAPI and SYSSVC for Windows
    ... > mm% time on listening to music, mm> nn is possible as long as ... > somehow you have enough CDs, some of which might be copies. ... (Computers bought with Windows 95 or Windows 98, ... versions of CF cards that cost considerably less to manufacture than ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: CD wont write in XP
    ... According to "Windows XP Inside Out", ... Obviously I can use Roxio and Nero for writing to CDs now. ... you say "has stopped writing files to CD." ... software installation Tell us which product it was. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Computer running slow & problem closing ie6
    ... I use Windows Firewall. ... My scan disk is missing!! ... Collect these CDs and files together in a central and safe ... installation media sets using your favorite copying method (CD/DVD Burner ...