Re: DVD drive problems

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:13:20 -0500, Gil <gilbertonaj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
I have a Intel core 2 duo computer with SATA hard disk and IDE DVD
drive, the problem is that I can't mount the DVD drive, actualy, I'm not
sure my mandriva 07 is detecting it, I've tried to mount it manually
testing a lot of names y /dev but no one works.

Probably /dev/sr0

Grant.
--
http://bugsplatter.mine.nu/

  • Re: DVD and core 2 duo
    ... I have a Intel core 2 duo computer with SATA hard disk and IDE DVD ... drive, the problem is that I can't mount the DVD drive, actualy, I'm not ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: DVD and core 2 duo
    ... I have a Intel core 2 duo computer with SATA hard disk and IDE DVD ... drive, the problem is that I can't mount the DVD drive, actualy, I'm not ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • DVD drive problems
    ... I have a Intel core 2 duo computer with SATA hard disk and IDE DVD ... drive, the problem is that I can't mount the DVD drive, actualy, I'm not ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: DVD drive problems
    ... I have a Intel core 2 duo computer with SATA hard disk and IDE DVD ... drive, the problem is that I can't mount the DVD drive, actualy, I'm not ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • DVD and core 2 duo