Re: Why doesn't KMail read mailto cmdline input?
- From: Roby <roby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:06:03 -0500
Peter J Ross wrote:
In comp.os.linux.misc on Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:25:04 -0500, RobyAh hah! I guess I'm tangling with a poor fit between IceWeasel
If I enter
$ kmail mailto:email_addr?subject=subject_text
kmail starts up with the destination address filled in but the
subject remains blank. How do I get kmail to fill in the subject?
$ kmail -s "subject_text" foo@xxxxxxxxxxx
For more options:
$ man kmail
and KMail. The mailto:... I described earlier is created by the
Weasel responding to my clicking on an email link in a webpage.
I changed network.protocol-handler.app.mailto to kmail in about.config
to get Weasel to insert the addy. Guess I must continue cut/pasting
of subject when launching kmail from the browser.
- Prev by Date: Re: newbie problem with samba mounting cdrom on WinXP box
- Next by Date: Re: Why doesn't KMail read mailto cmdline input?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why doesn't KMail read mailto cmdline input?
- Next by thread: www.nikejordanaaa.com sell nike jordan dunk adidas