Re: [News] Alcatel-Lucent Going with GNU/Linux

On 2008-02-21, Shadow_7 <wwwShadow7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What features of the laptop work under Linux but not under Windows?

Well, I have a number of high end-ish sound cards that DON'T have windows
VISTA drivers.

Can y'all please drag this thread back to cola, where it belongs?

--keith

--
kkeller-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(try just my userid to email me)

  • Re: Multiple file copies
    ... I understand that by a slight drag of the mouse the file is selected. ... > You either have to practice or set the drag sensitivity differently. ... > Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP ... > mouse settings, Explorer settings, taskbar settings, and more. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Honestly Curious
    ... If you have expose set to a corner, drag the item there and wait ... Whereas Windows lets you do the same with the task bar. ... Unless you're not using Apple's apps. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Now on Leopard
    ... You can drag files to folders on the dock... ... I bet MS adds that to Windows real quick! ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Linux no threat to Microsoft
    ... defends here another wintroll. ... Which incidentally also posted in cola, ... I can see people defending Windows if they paid for it but next to no one pays for it. ... The funny thing is both the linux and Windows revenue models include support as a major stream of revenue. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Good news for SPARC
    ... > Carlo Razzeto wrote: ... Other times it makes a link (or, in Windows ... > I don't want to think about it, so I just drag whenever I want to ... > correctly), when user A disconnects from the remote connection, ...
    (comp.sys.sun.hardware)