Re: Article - Does foxnews.com Hate Linux Users?

notbob wrote:
On 2008-04-28, ERACC <junkmail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, apparently this hit a nerve.......

Apparently.

"Guess What? Fox News is Responsive to the Linux Community."

http://tinyurl.com/5f5eva

Now, if we can just get Fox News to start providing factual unbiased news.

Hah! Gotchya. ;)

I'd settle for just "factual."

--
-- Marten Kemp
(Fix name and ISP to reply)

  • Re: Article - Does foxnews.com Hate Linux Users?
    ... Love them or hate them Fox News is a major USA news outlet. ... have decided to seriously disrespect the Linux community. ... I sent them an email the day they changed it, and I couldn't view video. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Article - Does foxnews.com Hate Linux Users?
    ... Love them or hate them Fox News is a major USA news outlet. ... they have decided to seriously disrespect the Linux community. ... a major news organization and they *should* be operating system indifferent. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Article - Does foxnews.com Hate Linux Users?
    ... Love them or hate them Fox News is a major USA news outlet. ... Linux without testing it and don't want to bother with Linux. ... We don't block Linux users like Fox and we haven't received any ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Article - Does foxnews.com Hate Linux Users?
    ... Love them or hate them Fox News is a major USA news outlet. ... Linux community. ... the many user-agent add-ons will easily bypass it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Article - Does foxnews.com Hate Linux Users?
    ... Love them or hate them Fox News is a major USA news outlet. ... Linux community. ... Fox is using a simple test of the User-Agent string for this; ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)