Re: Online ???? - ???? ?? ? ????????

I demand that The Natural Philosopher may or may not have written...

ramienligne@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Online Ραμί - ΡΑΜΙ ΣΤΟ ΙΝΤΕΡΝΕΤ
[snip spam]
Its all greek to me mate.

I cant see the point of spamming in greek..

Well done. You've just quoted a cancelled posting, apparently in full.

You idiot.

| + Generate power using sun, wind, water, nuclear. FORGET COAL AND OIL.

B Integer out of range, 0:1

  • Re: Your public sector unions at work
    ... will be a very serious challenge of his citizenship. ... president and was elected without ANY vetting by the mainstream press ... demand to know where he was born--and to see his school transcripts. ... Larry, you're an idiot, have always been an idiot, and will continue ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: A great day on RGP
    ... we promptly bitchslap the fuck out of the ... idiot who posted it. ... So I asked you both to show where it was mandatory that you had a SS card ... Then demand I show the link. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Correct kernel arch. for Celeron 420 processor/ Debian?
    ... I demand that The Natural Philosopher may or may not have written... ... Quoting my reply to that message ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Is Oil Running Low
    ... Anyone who projects it will grow to 100M is an idiot. ... On the other hand demand has been growing steadily. ... Say we loose 10 or 20 bbd over the next two decades from non opec producers and get that 20 or 30 increase in demand? ... 'will markets drive the exploitation of unconventional resources in a timely matter?'; 'How much time do we really have?' ...
    (sci.energy)
  • Re: Windows Vista - worst OS yet?
    ... theft causes a shortage which increases demand. ... Idiot. ... Even if you idiots that think theft spurs sales were even ... A loss of inventory doesn't increase demand, it reduces supply, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)