nVidia MCP63 Ehternet

I just installed Fedora 9 on an HP with the NVidia integrated video
and Ethernet. After booting there is no network connectivity even
though the device shows as active in Network Configuration. If I
deactivate and then activate it, it works fine.

Is there something in the boot process that I am missing?

  • Re: General purpose micro wanted
    ... speaks serial port or Ethernet seamlessly. ... software is immune to the network connectivity that is to be dictated ... USB support should be feasible along the same line. ... very similar to packet-oriented transmission such as Ethernet. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: The usual modem vs. router argument.
    ... >>>have an added ethernet card for network connectivity. ... >commonplace but even two years ago, most retail PCs came with USB 1.1 ... although on one of the laptops it was a combined modem/ethernet ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: When trying to explain what makes Macs different...
    ... >> Maybe there are too many lights on that thing...I don't know. ... would it really kill Apple to put some Ethernet link and status ... >> about network connectivity. ... I don't care to check in Network Utility.) ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: $300 Hi-Def DVD
    ... One major fault, imo, is the lack of ethernet to make firmware ... That solves the problem in a MUCH more elegant way than having ethernet ... entertainment devices to have network connectivity. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Model 150 hardware
    ... You'd need an ethernet card then for network connectivity. ... Only if you want V5 the IPCS is no longer supported for ethernet ... > missing disk, but can anyone tell me what is involved in removing the ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)