Re: Article - FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?

On Wed, 28 May 2008 01:00:53 GMT
Wes Groleau <groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ERACC wrote:
I think these large corporations like FedEx should start migrating away from
the idea that there are only two players on the computing desktop, Apple and
Microsoft.

They ARE migrating away from it, if they have dropped their former notion
that there is only ONE player.

Ha! Good point. :)

So congratulate them on their progress, and then tell them it's still not
good enough. :-)

Ok, I will send them another e-mail. ;)

Gene (e-mail: usenet0 \a\t eracc \d\o\t com)
My latest Blog article: http://preview.tinyurl.com/6nkhsq
'FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?'
Got Rute? http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-2546588-42121?isbn=0130333514
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/
Preloaded PCs - eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare

  • Re: Just Got Back From NAMM. Why so little Linux?
    ... but compare keyboard players that use only presets because they ... "but only Linux users want to use Linux; the rest of us just want to do ... I imagine you already understand that, so please bear with my overly ... It runs the gamut from people building their own custom gear to ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Recommend inexpensive MP3 player?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Recommend inexpensive MP3 player?
    ... Geeks.com have some cheapie players, here's one for $26 which says it ... It is a few dollars more than the one mentioned above, and only has 512MB, but it plays ogg files and mp4 video, as well as displaying jpeg files. ... I doesn't say that it works with linux, but it also does not specify Windows. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: World domination foiled again...
    ... I replaced the teletubbies desktop with xfce and she was happy. ... under XP and tells me she only wants Linux if it supports iTunes. ... Just download and install streamtuner and stream ripper. ... into tracks that can be played back on standard MP3 players. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Why to up/not grade to/from W98
    ... >> burners, DVD players, document scanners, printers, networking, midi ... there is a good version of eMule under Linux. ... call aMule, connects to ed2k network, shares with other eMule users ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)