Re: Article - FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?
- From: ERACC <junkmail@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 21:48:15 -0500
On Wed, 28 May 2008 01:00:53 GMT
Wes Groleau <groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think these large corporations like FedEx should start migrating away from
the idea that there are only two players on the computing desktop, Apple and
They ARE migrating away from it, if they have dropped their former notion
that there is only ONE player.
Ha! Good point. :)
So congratulate them on their progress, and then tell them it's still not
good enough. :-)
Ok, I will send them another e-mail. ;)
Gene (e-mail: usenet0 \a\t eracc \d\o\t com)
My latest Blog article: http://preview.tinyurl.com/6nkhsq
'FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?'
Mandriva Linux release 2007.1 (Official) for i586
Got Rute? http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-2546588-42121?isbn=0130333514
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/
Preloaded PCs - eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare
- Prev by Date: nVidia MCP63 Ehternet
- Next by Date: Re: Article - FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?
- Previous by thread: Re: Article - FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?
- Next by thread: Re: Article - FedEx.com Says “Not You” to Linux Users?