Re: What is a good DVD player for Linux?

Darren Salt wrote:
I demand that Jean-David Beyer may or may not have written...

ToddAndMargo wrote:
What is a good DVD player for Linux? MPlayer will not play my movie's
menues and only will play a few on my tracks. It there something better?

I use xine. You might look here:

Fine... just don't use the packages there – the xine-lib packages, at least,
are 'old' and have known security problems. Either use your distribution's
packaged version or some appropriate alternative (SuSE ⇒ packman, Fedora ⇒
livna; you'll need these if you want the bits which SuSE & RH think are
non-free) or compile it yourself.

The only packages I used were:

/( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey
^^-^^ 15:55:01 up 4 days, 20:32, 4 users, load average: 4.15, 4.20, 4.20

Relevant Pages