Re: Slackware and Slrn

andrew <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2008-10-18, Sidney Lambe <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
andrew <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2008-10-17, Sidney Lambe <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have mine set here as:

#v+

export LANG=en_AU.utf8

#v-

So why did you choose that one?

Well, I live in Australia for starters .... I thought you would have
remembered that from the time:

'I'd put out the $5K it would cost to have you tracked down, and I'd
knock on your door and stomp your ass.'

Still nervously waiting for the knock at the door :-).

Andrew

Good grief! I thought we were discussing locales and now you
have gone off the deep end.

Do you have a history of mental illness?

Sid

  • Re: Slackware and Slrn
    ... I live in Australia for starters ... Still nervously waiting for the knock at the door :-). ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Interested in learning more...
    ... they knock 'cos they want money for their yeshivas. ... It's quite typical for jews - including less religious jews, ... In Israel, every door has a mezuzah, but those ... but suddenly the elder son become an Aish HaTora adherent. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: RSA PUSSY OF THE YEAR CONTEST
    ... on their door" when you "knock on their door"? ... waste their time listening to Baker, ... They'd tell me to go tell it to the police in the correct jurisdiction. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Joke Du Jour, Dubious humor...
    ... the door so I rushed to answer it only to find my neighbour. ... In the hopes another knock would soon come, ... It is wrong in the issue of blackmail since all it's info is already out there for the whole world to see. ... matter, you called the cops on them, blah blah blah. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Should the American Flag Be Banned -- in America? - FoxNews.com
    ... O can say "knock, knock" next time. ... locked out to dissapearing around the corner to the back door. ... "that golf tee explains the French involvement of the recent Libyan ... rakes to shovels, however there is a 17% margin of error. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)