LEAP wireless authentication ???

I have two dual boot laptops from work, where LEAP authentication
is required for all wireless network connections. One laptop
has a Cisco 350 Aironet card, and the other has an Atheros
AR5212/AR5213 built-in tranceiver. Both laptops work fine in
Windows XP. I'd like to get either or both working for Linux.
Right now I'm running Mandriva 2008.0 on one laptop and Mandriva
2008.1 on the other. Both are functional over wireless at home.
Neither are functional at work using LEAP on the wireless.

How should I go about getting LEAP to work on these laptops?

Thanks....

  • Re: WEP or else ?
    ... Basically we do have more than 500 laptops. ... LEAP initially worked well, but failed because we have MAC's and zones were ... > Do you truly need wireless, or is it a few gadget heads that "need" it? ... >> From reading the latest article on Network Magazine, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • LEAP wireless authentication ???
    ... I have two dual boot laptops from work, ... Right now I'm running Mandriva 2008.0 on one laptop and Mandriva ... Both are functional over wireless at home. ... Neither are functional at work using LEAP on the wireless. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: New Public Hotspot Setup
    ... You might also want to add "wireless tech support" ... weight laptops occupy more table space and should therefore pay more. ... That should get your coffee shop mentioned in the local newspapers ... just wanted to use the free wireless. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: My Documents Redirection with Laptop using WiFi
    ... I might have dreamed that auto-enrollment success message. ... but I connect to the wireless network normally. ... your laptops, the laptop won't authenticate to it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: [SLE] looking for advice about laptops
    ... > The following website has links to other website where people have ... It was invaluable to me when I was trying to get my wireless to ... > I would recommend you select three different laptops that you think you ... 3)Removable CDROM. ...
    (SuSE)