LEAP wireless authentication ???

I have two dual boot laptops from work, where LEAP authentication
is required for all wireless network connections. One laptop
has a Cisco 350 Aironet card, and the other has an Atheros
AR5212/AR5213 built-in tranceiver. Both laptops work fine in
Windows XP. I'd like to get either or both working for Linux.
Right now I'm running Mandriva 2008.0 on one laptop and Mandriva
2008.1 on the other. Both are functional over wireless at home.
Neither are functional at work using LEAP on the wireless.

How should I go about getting LEAP to work on these laptops?

Thanks....