Help with hardware please

Hi,

I just changed motherboards. I'm running CentOS. So of course when I
boot I get some sort of kernel panic. I cannot seem to find the right
fix. I've read up on finding the right drivers and all by booting
into rescue and using 'lsmod' and everything, but I am not sure if I'm
doing it correctly.

This is becomming a big problem......

Can anyone help me get this thing up and running please???

Thanks in advance!

  • Re: Help with hardware please
    ... I just changed motherboards. ...  I'm running CentOS. ... mount: error 2 mounting ext3 ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)