RHEL5

Apologize if im posting in the wrong forum

Hi,

I am going thru RHEL5 classes at present. What ive noticed in these
classes is that the instructor solves a query thru certain steps (eg
6), but i may solve that query thru a shortcut.
I was wondering whether it is good for me to go in for these
shortcuts.

Should I stick to the steps given by the instructor

Regards

Danish

  • Re: RHEL5
    ... I am going thru RHEL5 classes at present. ... but i may solve that query thru a shortcut. ... Should I stick to the steps given by the instructor ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: How to add an attachment type field to an existing form
    ... that you would use a query to "reassemble" the tables to build your form ... Then the person appears once only in the main form, and the multiple pictures show in the subform. ... I have a tblInstructor and a tblAddress both in a one to many ... query to link up all the info again (Instructor name, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Dynamic Title programming help
    ... Jeanette Cunningham -- Melbourne Victoria Australia ... one suggestion is to create a calculated field in a query. ... properly identify their qualifications to students. ... EVERY INSTRUCTOR is qualified for non-restricted, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Dynamic Title programming help
    ... Jeanette Cunningham -- Melbourne Victoria Australia ... one suggestion is to create a calculated field in a query. ... properly identify their qualifications to students. ... EVERY INSTRUCTOR is qualified for non-restricted, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Retriving data from DB
    ... You can use a union query to normalize this design. ... As Instructor FROM tblSchedule ... post to an Access newsgroup for help. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)