Re: Help with hardware please

On Nov 21, 3:38 am, Bill Marcum <marcumb...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2008-11-21, ame...@xxxxxxx <ame...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Nov 20, 9:18 pm, "ame...@xxxxxxx" <ame...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I just changed motherboards.  I'm running CentOS.  So of course when I
boot I get some sort of kernel panic.  I cannot seem to find the right
fix.  I've read up on finding the right drivers and all by booting
into rescue and using 'lsmod' and everything, but I am not sure if I'm
doing it correctly.

This is becomming a big problem......

Can anyone help me get this thing up and running please???

Thanks in advance!