Re: Crontab doesn't run jobs
- From: VP <telodico@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:04:50 +0100
Jean-David Beyer ha scritto:
ls -l /var/spool/cron returns:
drwxrwx--T 2 daemon daemon 24 2008-11-30 16:07 atjobs
drwxrwx--T 2 daemon daemon 8 2008-11-29 19:36 atspool
drwx-wx--T 2 root crontab 4096 2008-12-01 00:45 crontabs
See, on my machine (RHEL 5), /var/spool contains only a file for each user that has an individual crontab. Thus, it appears as follows:
# ls -l cron
-rw------- 1 jdbeyer root 488 Nov 17 2007 jdbeyer
/var/spool/at/spool would contain the at jobs (I have none).
Your distro must keep them in different places. I infer yours keeps at jobs in atjobs, cron jobs in crontabs, etc. So my revised question is, what is in /var/spool/cron/crontabs ?
there is just the root file containing exactly what i put into it.
my distro is debian etch.
i'm starting to think about any cron alternative for this computer :(
- Prev by Date: Re: Memory-leak-process killer?
- Next by Date: Re: Crontab doesn't run jobs
- Previous by thread: Re: Crontab doesn't run jobs
- Next by thread: Re: Crontab doesn't run jobs