Re: Can't mount CD created with cdrecord
- From: Robert Riches <spamtrap42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 20 Dec 2008 17:00:52 GMT
On 2008-12-20, Mario Morrell <morrellmariocind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I used the following command to copy some .mp3 files to a CD.You need to make the mp3 files into iso images first.
cdrecord /dev/cdrom *
It seemed to copy all of the .mp3 files to the CD, but when I try to mount
it, with or without specifying iso9660, I get an error:
sudo mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
How to I copy .mp3 files to a CD, then mount it? I'm just trying to
create a data CD, which will play on an mp3 capable CD player.
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say he should make the mp3
files into _ONE_ iso image? Unless something unusual is
intended, you want a single ISO image that contains the list
of mp3 files.
(Yes, that is one of my email addresses.)
- Prev by Date: Re: Can I image and restore a WinXP partition with just CLI commands?
- Next by Date: Re: Can I image and restore a WinXP partition with just CLI commands?
- Previous by thread: Re: Can't mount CD created with cdrecord
- Next by thread: Re: Can't mount CD created with cdrecord