How do I create a single tar archive from tagged files in ytree?
- From: markhobley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Hobley)
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:08:06 GMT
I am using ytree to browse my filesystem. I would like to tag various
files from different directories, and then create a tar archive of tagged
files. How do I do this?
Can ytree dump a list of its tagged files, or is there a mechanism that
enables tagged files to be referenced by an external command?
Does anybody use ytree?
Linux User: #370818 http://markhobley.yi.org/
- Next by Date: Re: creating a user with only read permissions on all files
- Previous by thread: Re: How to make an MP3 cd in Linux?
- Next by thread: Re: How do I create a single tar archive from tagged files in ytree?