Temperature problem

Hi,

I have a compaq notebook with an nvidia card and a pentium dual core CPU.
I have windows vista and kubuntu.

The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. If I use windows I haven't so
high temperature, I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o
"dynamic" the temperature raise 90°.

Somebody know something about this problem?

Thank you
Luca

  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have a compaq notebook with an nvidia card and a pentium dual core CPU. ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have a compaq notebook with an nvidia card and a pentium dual core CPU. ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... core CPU. ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... Unless, of course, you are stupid yourself. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)