Re: Temperature problem

Il Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:35:37 +0000, Dan C ha scritto:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:15:02 +0000, Luca wrote:

Hi,

I have a compaq notebook with an nvidia card and a pentium dual core
CPU. I have windows vista and kubuntu.

The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. If I use windows I haven't
so high temperature, I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o
"dynamic" the temperature raise 90°.

Somebody know something about this problem?

It's likely related to ACPI and fans not being controlled properly.

mmm, I supposed the problem is acpi, how can I resolve or where can i
find some information?

  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... I have use Linux with cpu policy ... I don't know google I'm just arrived from Mars! ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o ... Is the usage heavier ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have a compaq notebook with an nvidia card and a pentium dual core CPU. ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o ... I don't know google I'm just arrived from Mars! ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Temperature problem
    ... I have windows vista and kubuntu. ... The pc had a high temperature from 2 week. ... I have use Linux with cpu policy "performance" o ... It's likely related to ACPI and fans not being controlled properly. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)