Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?
- From: Jens Stuckelberger <Jens_Stuckelberger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:02:40 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:47:40 +0000, notbob wrote:
On 2009-09-21, September Storm <it.is.me@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What a complete shit head you are. You really want to claim that it's
just as "hard" to locate an icon on your screen for any number of
things that are categorized under areas of a menu as well, and that
remembering all of the names of the binaries in shell to launch are the
same for a "new person" to computers? You're just an impossibly stupid
person. I hope someone kicks your teeth out.
His sole purpose of posting is to elicit just the type of response you
provided. Wise up.
What's wrong with such people? Do they perhaps get off when
(justifiably) insulted and abused in public? Is it a sort of immaterial
extension of masochism?
- Prev by Date: Re: Finding all cron jobs...
- Next by Date: need advice about nfsstat output
- Previous by thread: Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?
- Next by thread: Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?