Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?

On 2009-09-21, Jens Stuckelberger <Jens_Stuckelberger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's wrong with such people? Do they perhaps get off when
(justifiably) insulted and abused in public? Is it a sort of immaterial
extension of masochism?

I think you overly complicate the problem. I think it's simply that
he's crazier than a shit house rat. ;)

nb

  • Re: [PoSh] Collecting oneliners/scripts to wow others
    ... CHANNEL A DIMM 0 536870912 400 ... PoSH> gci | sort extension | ft -groupby extension ...
  • Re: sort by file extension
    ... microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Patricia Shannon ... I want to be able to sort by file extension. ... In Windows Explorer, I have .log files that show the "Type" to be ... So when I sort by "Type", it sorts the .log and .txt files together. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: sort by file extension
    ... Document" to "Log File" in the .reg file and import them again. ... I want to be able to sort by file extension. ... So when I sort by "Type", it sorts the .log and .txt files together. ... I'm sure that sorting by "Type" used to sort by file extension. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Tcl Extension Location Repository
    ... Seems like this could be something stored in a database (say sqlite) ... email address associated with the extension. ... some incoming mail filters so that updates could be emailed. ... Note that I used to provide just this sort of thing - as the old ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: How to sort by extension
    ... I often sort by extension. ... Changing the extension of a file might make windows confused over what type ... To see if you see the entire filename in any folder window check in: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)