Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?

Ren wrote:

He can't cast spells --

How old are you people?

and Sidney can't even configure a
spell checker for SLRN

That's funny though. :-)
--
Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.

  • Re: [slrn] scoring whole threads
    ... add the inability of slrn to display a news-type link (how can I ... editor at the end of message composition? ... But does nano have a builtin spell checker? ... for spell checking and some mail client for looking at saved posts ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: [slrn] external editor and sorting
    ... > Yeah, yeah, YEAH! ... now I have slrn setup to the point where it is ... vim has a built in spell checker in alpha atm. ... > wrong with my ncurses lib or something? ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Electric supply court order
    ... Ps sorry for spelling, I am dysexic ... I'm not being funny, but you should use a spell checker, particularly if you ... check his correspondence before he sends it off or better still take ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: BMW I-Drive
    ... >>When one relies on spell checker more than grammar checker, ... that one was pretty funny. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: [slrn] Override auto_mark_article_as_read for single message?
    ... Funny, I've been using slrn for more than a decade (yikes, time flies) ...
    (news.software.readers)