Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?

Wanna-Be Sys Admin <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Jean-David Beyer wrote:

I do not know enough about real magick to have an opinion.

Over thousands of years, no proof of "real magick" leads me to believe
it's a subject best left for children's books and kooks.

Florian
--
<http://www.florian-diesch.de/linux/asciipinguine.html>

  • Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?
    ... no proof of "real magick" leads me to believe ... it's a subject best left for children's books and kooks. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: What Does ID Have to Offer? It Prevents You From Being Tortured
    ... It just happened to be in a stack of books that got bar coded along ... into a special torture room, ... The presence of a creator leads to moral law. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?
    ... Wanna-Be Sys Admin wrote: ... it's a subject best left for children's books and kooks. ... I.e. 'any science if sufficiently advanced, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Lead and Signaling conventions
    ... Journalist Leads, by Jeff Rubens and Larry Rosler, is the classic book ... books will help explain why (in addition to being great books in their ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: obsessive love
    ... rather than hard quotes from the books. ... It leads me to think that the ... ruminative accusations of Snape's obsession and Dumbledore's you know ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)