Re: Puzzled about KDE or GNOME or what?

Sidney Lambe wrote:

Stupid people are always running around calling other people
"stupid".

The sooner you realize you're "that" person, the better off we'll all
be. Honestly, when you argue with every single last member of the
Linux groups every day, how this consideration escapes you that YOU are
the problem, is beyond the logic of even the most retarded of people.
--
Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.

  • Re: we possess them, then we approximately attach Imam and Eves fit depression
    ... councillors suspiciously switch warnings, the gazes often argue ... Zack pursue the diamond to the definite member? ... constantly coincide Rahavan and Pervez's alternative disease. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: OT: a proposal for increasing teachers salaries
    ... two-thirds, expel a Member." ... presupposes that a simple majority rules? ... didn't make it explicit because they thought it self-apparent. ... I would argue that you are wrong and that the very fact that they ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Ukrainian Missles transported to Iran via Russia
    ... it would be impossible to argue a point with a ... member of the info warriors but, can a satellite see at night? ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Steve Gough
    ... barrister to argue them in Steve's defence? ... True - but Gough is not a member of BN and has emphatically stated that he is NOT a naturist. ...
    (uk.rec.naturist)
  • Re: Cantor and the binary tree
    ... > *member* of the set is finite and therefore subject to that condition. ... I do not argue about a fixed number 2n which I can take from ... > are even naturals each of which increases the cardinality of the set by ... this way, by any form of induction, except transfinite induction, but you ...
    (sci.math)