Re: Mandriva 2010.0 + KDE4 + how to on keyboard shortcuts ????
- From: Jim Beard <jdbeard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:52:38 -0500
Kevin the Drummer wrote:
Now I'm using Mandriva 2010.0 with the KDE 4 that comes with it.
I've managed to reconfigure most of my old KDE 3 behavior. But,
I can't figure out how to get to what in KDE 3 used to be in the
"Control Center" under "Regional & Accessibility" -> "Keyboard
Shortcuts". For instance, I programmed "Win+Alt+Right" to mean
"Switch to Next Desktop". I have about 15 customizations in this
area, and I'd really like to make that work for me again.
Please, how can I do this?
Launch your desktop configuration tool. On my system, this is an adjustable wrench and screwdriver on the toolbar. Go down to the bottom under Computer Administration and select keyboard and mouse. Go to the bottom left and select Global Shortcuts, and
choose the appropriate KDE component under Configuration of Key Bindings. This would be kwin for walking through windows...
UNIX is not user unfriendly; it merely
expects users to be computer-friendly.
- Prev by Date: Re: Increasing sound volume in video files
- Next by Date: Re: Increasing sound volume in video files
- Previous by thread: Re: Mandriva 2010.0 + KDE4 + how to on keyboard shortcuts ????
- Next by thread: Re: Mandriva 2010.0 + KDE4 + how to on keyboard shortcuts ????